$1 Coffee or Tea!
McDonald’s® is a great place to work and offers endless opportunities. Here are the Top 10 Reasons our People are proud to work at McDonald’s.
- 70 percent of McDonald’s restaurant managers and 33 percent of the company’s franchisees started as crew in the restaurants.
- McDonald’s is among the nation’s largest employers of working parents, seniors, individuals with special needs and teenagers.
- McDonald’s trains more women and minorities than any other employer.
- Women and minorities represent more than 50 percent of our current workforce.
- In Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware, women hold more than half of McDonald’s management positions.
- More than 73,000 students have graduated from McDonald's Hamburger University since it was founded in 1961.
- McDonald’s is the only restaurant organization to be awarded college credit recommendations for our training curriculum at Hamburger University by the American Council on Education (ACE).
- McDonald’s is committed to honoring its employees through recognition and awards programs.
- McDonald’s offers competitive pay and benefits to support its people.
- McDonald’s Hispanic franchisees, when combined, represent the largest single Hispanic business in the country.